Saturday, July 20, 2024

Biff da Bear Collection

Been really busy lately (Like who hasn't?)

Hey there!  after a long hiatus I'm back!

Just dropping a note to talk about some of the stuff that I have been working on.


Biff da Bear reading a newspaper

I have had my picture taken - a LOT - and this means I can be put on more stuff out there on the market.

So now in addition to Christmas Cards, I have Greeting cards too!

I have even starred in a few of the commercials commercials!

You can check those out here at Andrew Moor Photography in the 

Biff da Bear Collection!:

I'm also coming out with a sweet sweet winter collection gift pack.  I think you'll like it!

Okay, time to find some more chocolate to eat!


Biff!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear about what You have to say: