Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Coffee Addiction?


So it would appear that I have a teensy coffee addiction.

I say teensy because I personally don't think it's a problem, but others have commented:

personaltxr @Biff_da_Bear Good God man! You have an unnatural fixation with coffee... We need to get you some new hobbies! 1 day ago from TweetDeck

I tend to post quite frequently about coffee:

Biff_da_Bear The best part of a latte is licking the foam off of the spoon handle once you've stirred it! Coffee number 3 is fancy-ish but yummy. 4 days ago from TweetDeck

and

Biff_da_Bear What is it about the thought, smell and taste of coffee that is so appealing? Almost the perfect drink! 6 days ago from TweetDeck

and this blockbuster serial Tweet:
Biff_da_Bear I forgot to tweet my second treat! After a great supper Saturday I brewed up some 100% Kona Peaberry coffee! Now normally coffee is a utilitarian drink for me. Eye-opener or pick me up. I deliberately made the choice to make this pot of coffee however for the enjoyment of it! And what joy! First the smell. I have always loved the smell of roasted coffee. Opening the vacuum seal I first pulled the sides of the bag apart like a big inhale, gently pushed the air out and smelled heaven. Nice roast nothing burnt Just coffee! Grinding the beans and adding filtered water to the pot, I switched it on and waited to pounce. And now for the pour! No oily residue! No grounds, and no sharpness to the smell. First sip.. No milk or sugar! And yum! Nice berry taste, no real acid, silk on the tongue! Nice sharp middle, and a hint of chocolate at the finish. I added some milk to emphasize the creaminess And LOVED it with the dark chocolate covered macadamia nut candies it came with! The bear might have to move to Hawaii!!
It has become such a normal part of everyday bear life that I think nothing of demanding to be posed in front of a mug or a cup -- or anything really, that is coffee related.

My name is Biff, I am a coffee addict, and I am proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear about what You have to say: